Timbo Pils // Collab w/ @highlandparkbrewery // West Coast Pilsner w/ Mosaic & Citra, 5.8%
I don't know if you've heard, but it's freakin' Timbo Week! Our best pallys over at Highland Park Brewery shared their recipe with us for their fan favorite Timbo Pils so we can all celebrate! We’ve been huge fans of HPB’s 2019 GABF Gold Medal winner since they’ve been making it and have spent way too much time pondering what kind of wizardry goes into making this delicious wonder.
Timbo starts out as a German Pils in the kettle, but then after fermentation gets dry hopped heavily with our hand selected lots of Mosaic & Citra hops, to make it into a West Coast Pils. The result is super bright, golden, and hits with hoppy layers of fresh mango, fruit by the foot, and juicy mandarin. Our favorite batch of this yet! We're coming after ya, Lil Bob!!!
- Each order placed will need to be in a 1/2 case increment (3 x 4 packs), with you deciding what 4packs you’d like in each case!
- Shipping cost is a $15 flat fee per case and includes tax & CRV.
- Beer can only be shipped within the great state of California and requires a signature and valid ID from a person 21+ to accept delivery, and can not just be left at your doorstep.
- Beer and Merch will ship separately
- We’re shipping through a next day delivery service. Delivery to most of California should occur within 24 hours of us shipping. We do not take responsibility for delays in the delivery by the delivery service.
- Orders will be processed Monday and Tuesday morning for delivery on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- We don’t have the resources to ship our beer cold at this time, but hope to offer that at some point!